Pages

Monday 20 October 2014

Weekly Wishlist

Hey you!

You probably won't believe me, but I actually haven't done a lot of internet browsing this week! It's been my busy week at work (eurgh, work!!)
I have still managed to wish for a few things though, and here is the list
Voodoo Vixen fur collar cardigan, Voodoo Vixen have these in several different colours and I like each one (not surprising really). Now we're nearing the end of October it's getting cold but it's  difficult to make a wooly jumper look glamorous, these cardigans fit the glamorous criteria I think.
Irregular Choice 'End of Story', Have you heard of Irregular Choice? Yes? Than you know how amazing their shoes are! No? What? To be fair, few people have. If you are looking for shoes that are eccentric, diverse, colourful, luxurious and come in a box that you actually want to keep, than Irregular Choice is the answer.
They have a few pairs of shoes like the above, all lovely. I like these ones in particular for the versatile, winter colours.
Banned flamingo wallet A few weeks ago I was super lucky and won the pink flamingo bag by Banned. I adore my bag, it matches my newest tattoo! And they now have a wallet to match! Everyone needs a little bit of flamingo in their life, and my little bit is slowly turning into a lot. Haha! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment