Pages

Monday 6 October 2014

Weekly Wishlist

Hey you!

I am always browsing online shops with my imaginary money, there are so many lush things for the modern vintage gal and I would like to share my favourite items with you.

Each week I'll share a few things from some of the best online retailers and if I find any discount codes I will share those too.

So here is my first wishlist

Gingham Lindy Bop dress
Lindy Bop 'Audry' Black Gingham dress. I love everything about this dress!
I have a few dresses from Lindy Bop and I can honestly say that they are amazing, a good fit and length and so reasonably priced. You could shop around for a similar dress but almost all other retailers charge £50+ for this design.
The dresses are very good quality but I must advice anyone thinking of buying a Lindy Bop dress to measure themselves and choose the size that is closest to your measurements.


Miss L Fire Alpine red
Miss L Fire Alpine Red boots. Don't these look cosy? I've been eyeing these since they were put on the website. There are four colours to choose from and I had difficulty picking my favourite.

Tatty Devine Dotty Dalmation necklace
Tatty Devine Dotty Dalmation necklace. I am a big, big fan of Tatty Devine and have a growing collection of their pieces. And let me tell you, the pictures on their website do not do the jewellery justice!! All their items are handmade to perfection and are packaged in a gorgeous box.
This necklace caught my eye recently, I love polka dots and that little bead is so charming. This necklace is so versatile and will go with most outfits.
If you want to buy a loved one a unique piece of quirky, fun jewellery, look no further than the Tatty Devine name necklace.

And that is this weeks wishlist my lovelies.

Thanks for reading!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment