Pages

Friday 3 October 2014

Tattoo Number 9

Hey you!

 Yesterday I got my 9th tattoo.

I hadn't been tattooed for 2 years. I absolutely love the process of getting tattooed but I always let time pass me by until eventually I need to get tattooed so bad it's like an itch I have to scratch!
I also tend to wait until I can imagine the tattoo in mind on my skin, no spontaneity at all.

So a few weeks ago I finally decided on what my next tattoo would be, I had been inspired by a quote I'd seen online and a new love of flamingos.

I'm still quite new to the area I live in and had yet to find a good tattoo artist. I asked around and was given many recommendations, some good some very bad.

I decided to contact Creative Tutch Body Art in Northampton having seen some of the art and liking the style. Sami Tutch is the artist and runs a studio in her garage. She listened to me, loved my idea and when I went back yesterday she had drawn exactly what I wanted, actually no, it was better than I imagined. Two and a half hours later....


I am super happy with the result!!




No comments:

Post a Comment