Pages

Thursday 16 October 2014

Hairspiration

Hey You!

Hair is a BIG part of the vintage look, from the colour to the cut to how you style it.

At the moment I am rocking the classic Bettie Page look and I love it, I don't have to do much to achieve the vintage look.
Love her!!
I follow a few blogs and vintage ladies and I wanted to share some of the most gorgeous hair colours and styles!
Diablo Rose
This lady is beautiful and has the most devine hair and make up, I wish I was brave and talented enough to do this to my hair. What a head turner huh?
Eleanor Paige
You don't often see this shade of blue used, turquoise is probably the most common blue but this lady has it sooo right! Another beauty. I also love her beauty spot (very Marilyn)
The Freckled Fox
This lady does a lot of hair tutorials, she covers everything. Easy to follow, inspiring and beautiful. You must check out her blog.
Dita Von Teese
Well, this lady is THE Pin up as far as I am concerned, if you don't know who she is, wait...why would you not?? I love everything about this lady, I don't think there are words to describe her sophistication and pure beauty. An absolute modern day idol.

Well I hope my inspirations have inspired you! I'm now going to go and buy some peroxide and some lilac dye *wink, wink*
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment