Pages

Friday 3 October 2014

Camden Trip

Hey you!

On Sunday myself and two gorgeous friends went to Camden for the day.

When I was in my teens and living in London I visited Camden market all the time, I loved the diverse shops, colourful people, there is so much to see and thankfully that has not changed.

One of the friends I went with had never been before and she thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

We arrived and the first thing we did was head to the nearest piercing shop (literally!). Camden is lined with tattoo and piercing shops.

I didn't get pierced but both gals did, I was the moral support.

We then had a bit of lunch before browsing around the shops and stalls. There is an Irregular Choice shop on the High street that I had to go in. I didn't buy anything, just drooled over the beautiful shoes!

We had a walk around the Stable Market until we found Collectif, my absolute favourite reproduction vintage shop. I treated myself to a lush new pencil skirt and two tops!

I also picked up a vintage bag and a belt along the market.

It was a great day!











I'm wearing a dress by Lindy Bop

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment