Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

Selfridges, Birmingham

Hey you!

Whilst in Birmingham we couldn't resist a quick look around Selfridges, always a bad idea but also so good!!

Being from London I LOVE Selfridges, my favourite section being Beauty and Fragrance. I managed to refrain from buying make up this visit but I enjoyed looking and testing the lipsticks at the MAC counter.

We spent most of our visit looking at sweets! The ground floor of Selfridges Birmingham is confectionary, there are sweets and treats galore! So much to look at, it's a bit overwhelming. They have a giant bull covered in jellybeans.


 And also this smart gentleman


There are also a few shops, Paperchase, Lego and Cath Kidston. I've always loved Cath Kidston and the shop in Selfridges is a delight and full of items you never knew were made by Cath Kidston.





Which clock is the cutest?

We finished our trip with a visit to Krispy Kreme and a naughty purchase of 12 doughnuts.

There is so much to see and oooh over, I think the next trip will have to be a dedicated all day one.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment