Pages

Monday 27 October 2014

Weekly Wishlist, Halloween Special

Hey yoo-oo-uu-u-uuuuuu!

It is Halloween this weekend, I'm not a big celebrator of Halloween and I tend to ignore any knocks on the door, terrible I know!
But I have seen a few Halloween inspired items that are pretty cool and cute, if I were going to a Halloween party instead of working I would make an effort this year.

If you don't want to do the face paint, getting mucky thing than maybe these few items are for you!

 
Vivien of Holloway, Horror Hair Horns, also available in black!
So these are ideal if you really don't do the dressing up thing. Simply add to a red dress and heals and 'Woll-a' She devil!! Vivien of Holloway have a few spooky accessories this year but these are by far my favourite.
Blood splatter heals, again available in black.
These would be good with almost any costume, murderous nurse, murderous bride, murderous...you get the idea!

Voodoo Vixen monster dress, sexy and spooky, this dress is fab!

Happy Halloween all and if you are celebrating have fun!

Here's a pic taken a few years ago, the last time I really dressed up for Halloween.

Zombie Marilyn with Zombie Elvis (my hubby)
xxx   

No comments:

Post a Comment