Pages

Sunday 26 October 2014

REVIEW: Rockabilly Red

Hey you!

A couple of weeks ago I found Rockabilly Red and immediately added one of her headpieces to my wishlist. I knew I'd invest in one of her hair treats, they all looked so beautiful!
I've got quite a collection of hair flowers but nothing that fitted in with the season, shops mostly sell spring/summer flower head wear.
I messaged Jo, the glorious red head who creates the headpieces, and she was more than happy to use her creativity to put together a unique, handmade autumn inspired fascinator for me.
I didn't have to wait long either! Needless to say, I was super excited when a box arrived and inside, beneath leopard print tissue paper...

How beautiful is it?
The design is autumn inspired with leaves, an apple, a pear and three flowers.



Underneath the flowers are attached to a fascinator that has two crocodile clips. The clips are placed at an angle to ensure a good, sturdy fix.

Not only is it pretty but it is well made and definitely made to last, no parts are wobbly and even better you can't see where the flowers and fruits are attached.

I couldn't wait to try it out and also see peoples reactions, this is a pretty big headpiece!

Even if I do say so myself, it looks LUSH! Very easy to put in place, not heavy and it stayed in place. I did bonk it a few times because I forgot how much extra height I had.
I wore it out and about, got lots of looks and a few people asked where I got it from.
I really couldn't be happier with this purchase and I can't wait to order another, maybe a Christmas/Winter theme!
Thanks Jo

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment