Pages

Sunday 26 October 2014

Lou Lou's Northampton Vintage Fair

Hey You!

On Saturday myself and my friend Katie went to Lou Lou's Northampton Vintage Fair held at The Guildhall, Northampton.
It's a regular event that I have been to several times. The Guildhall is a stunning venue and very apt for the vintage fair.
Entry was £2, a reasonable price for a nice day out and inside were vintage treats galore!
The fair uses up two rooms, the main hall and the smaller hall. A variety of vintage traders set up their shops and available to buy are clothes, hats, shoes, coats, jewellery, bags, homeware and menswear. Items are vintage, handmade or reproduction and there is cake and tea!
Literally something for everyone!!
 
I love hats!
After perusing the stalls and all the glorious items on offer ( I swear I could have spent £100s!) what better than a cup of tea and a slice of cake?
Mmmmm, which one to choose.
A lovely afternoon was had.


 xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment