Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

Weekly Wishlist

Hey you!

This is my second blog dedicated to the many items that are on my wishlist. Please note it is my birthday soon and if anyone wants to buy me one of the gorgeous items from any of my wishlists it would be gratefully received!! Haha *sigh*

First things first
This Collectif cape is beautiful and still to be released so I have no idea how much money I'll have to save to buy it. It has a lovely fur trim and is perfect for those that don't like the full length coats on offer this season but still want to be vintage and cosy. 

This British Retro dress is stunning and sexy and apparently furry! That may sound odd but I'm in love with the idea of a furry, leopard print wiggle dress. Years ago I had a car that had furry seat covers, it was super warm and cosy, if I could've had those covers on me whilst out of my car I would have, this dress is the answer! British Retro do 50's dresses beautifully, they are true to size and their swing dresses come with matching head scarfs. Lush!

And lastly, I happened upon this lady on Facebook. I adore hair flowers/pieces and the bigger the better. Her name is Rockabilly Red and she designs and makes these beautiful, individual headpieces. Browsing through her photos I really can't choose a favourite, it is all devine. And she shows them so well too. Hmmmm, I think I may have to purchase very, very soon!

Thanks for reading my lovelies

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment